Request for Proposal
Request for Proposal
Investigator-Sponsored Trials in Systemic Mastocytosis
Reflecting our commitment to support investigator-sponsored trials (IST), Blueprint Medicines is initiating a request for proposals for systemic mastocytosis (SM) projects that focus on:
- Biology of advanced SM including molecular and histopathologic evaluation of advanced SM subtypes and correlation of underlying biology with clinical signs and symptoms
- Utilize retrospective data or banked tissue sample analyses to better characterize the diagnostic journey of SM patients and explore potential areas leading to the misdiagnosis of advanced SM
ISTs are clinical or non-clinical research studies or trials initiated, sponsored and managed by qualified researchers who are not directly affiliated with a manufacturer. The submission deadline is August 30, 2021.
Submission must include:
- A full protocol, including the nature and scope of the support requested;
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resume that documents previous clinical research experience of the proposed investigator(s) and other key research staff;
- Complete Blueprint Medicines project budget template, including itemization of costs, services and institutional fees; and
- Proposed study timelines and milestones, including a description of anticipated post-study activities and publications.
Email email@example.com to request a confidentiality agreement and copy of the Investigator brochure
Email completed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by August 30, 2021.
If interested in speaking with a Medical Affairs Representative, please email email@example.com
Evaluation and notifications
A blind evaluation will be completed for all submitted protocols. Protocols will be scored based on six (6) criteria:
- Alignment with areas of interest
- Scientific merit
- Contribution to the understanding of our products and/or relevant disease area
- Research completion timelines
Funding for approved studies will be provided over a period of 24 months and will be milestone-based. At the conclusion of the study, a final study report and draft manuscript for submission to a peer-reviewed journal must be produced.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee, and those selected will be notified by September 30, 2021.