Request for Proposal
Request for Proposal
Investigator-Sponsored Trials in Systemic Mastocytosis
Reflecting our commitment to support investigator-sponsored trials (IST), Blueprint Medicines is initiating a request for proposals for systemic mastocytosis (SM) projects that focus on:
- Understanding the natural history of disease in SM, including disease worsening or progression, utilizing biomarker and clinical features to characterize risk
- Better understanding mild, moderate and severe disease in indolent SM (ISM) including the correlation of underlying biology with clinical signs and specific organ/system symptoms
- Evaluation of treatment algorithms including criteria for treatment interruptions in ISM based on objective measures
ISTs are clinical or non-clinical research studies or trials initiated, sponsored and managed by qualified researchers. The submission deadline is May 15, 2022.
Submission must include:
- A full protocol, including the nature and scope of the support requested;
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resume that documents previous clinical research experience of the proposed investigator(s) and other key research staff;
- Complete Blueprint Medicines project budget template, including itemization of costs, services and institutional fees; and
- Proposed study timelines and milestones, including a description of anticipated post-study activities and publications.
Email completed submission to email@example.com
Applications must be submitted by May 15, 2022.
If interested in speaking with a Medical Affairs Representative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a Confidential Disclosure Agreement and a copy of the Investigator Brochure, please email email@example.com.
Evaluation and notifications
A blind evaluation will be completed for all submitted protocols. Protocols will be scored based on six (6) criteria:
- Alignment with areas of interest
- Scientific merit
- Contribution to the understanding of our products and/or relevant disease area
- Research completion timelines
Funding for approved studies will be provided over a period of 24 months and will be milestone-based. A final study report and draft manuscript for submission to a peer-reviewed journal will be required at the conclusion of your research.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee, and those selected will be notified on or around June 15, 2022.