Thank you for visiting Blueprint Medicines’ official corporate social media accounts on Twitter and LinkedIn. We seek to use social media as part of our commitment to connect with our community. As a biopharmaceutical company, at times our engagement may seem limited or delayed, but that is because we must adhere to certain ethical, legal, and regulatory standards unique to this industry. To ensure our communications are consistent with our mission and public obligations, below are our social media community guidelines. They are subject to change at any time, so we encourage you to check back often.
- We seek to provide a respectful and friendly community for all—we request you do the same. Any disparaging, discriminatory, harassing, or intimidating language or content that could be considered offensive will be removed from our social media pages.
- Blueprint Medicines is not responsible for user-generated content and cannot verify the accuracy of statements made by users.
- Occasionally we may share links to third-party sites. However, Blueprint Medicines does not endorse and is not responsible for content from those websites. Importantly, retweeting by Blueprint Medicines does not imply endorsement of any third-party content, and Blueprint Medicines assumes no responsibility for any third-party information, statements or other content included in retweets.
- We cannot engage in discussions regarding medical advice, promotion or discussion about our potential future products and treatments. Please rely on your doctor for these discussions.
- While we look forward to interacting with you, we will not be able to reply to all tweets, comments and messages.