At Blueprint Medicines, it’s always about the talent!
Our environment is a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative, scientifically rigorous environment and we are looking for exceptional candidates with a passion for groundbreaking science and commitment to making a difference in the lives of patients.
We are looking for individuals to join our team; individuals who have the enthusiasm, tenacity, urgency and skills to help us build a transformational company.
Blueprint Medicines is a well-funded entrepreneurial company backed by prominent investors.
We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
We are committed to a diverse workplace, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive compensation, along with a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees which includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Care
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Savings (with Company Matching) and Retirement Plan
- Athletic Club Membership Discount
- Commuter/Parking Benefit
- Monthly and Annual Recognition Awards
- Professional Development & Mentor Programs
- Social Events & Monthly Happy Hour
- Onsite Kitchen Fully Stocked by Peapod
Become part of the Blue Crew! If you would like to be considered for a position at Blueprint Medicines, please submit your resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the role that interests you in the subject line of your email.
Notice to Recruiters/Staffing Agencies:
Recruiters and staffing agencies should not contact Blueprint Medicines through this page. We require that all recruiters and staffing agencies have a signed contract on file. Any resumes submitted through the web site or directly by recruiters or staffing agencies will be considered unsolicited and the company will not be responsible for any related fees.